Adding New Menu Items
This can be done two ways. They can be added using the following platforms:
- Off the Grid Experience Platform (OXP)
- Creator App
This article will walk you through adding NEW menu items through OXP and the Creator App.
Adding Menu Items in OXP
1. You can add new menu items through the regular process process in OXP. Check out this article to learn how to do these steps!
- Add menu items to a menu that you would like to use for the POS. Your default menu will be your Public Sale Menu.
- Adding menu items in OXP will be permanent changes. What this means is if they are added to your menu, you will not need to add them again.
Deleting Menu Items in OXP
1. Click on the menu you wish to delete the item from
2. Click the trash can next to the item and confirm deletion
Adding Menu Items in the Creator App
1. Go to the menu management module by clicking in the Items icon at the bottom left
2. Click + create item
3. Fill out the fields for the new menu item. Be sure to turn tax on if you need to add tax to them menu items.
4. Select the items you would like to your Public Sale Menu by simply check marking it and clicking save.
Deleting Menu Items in the Creator App
1. Locate the menu item you wish to delete. Uncheck the menu item, click save.