We’ve partnered with the Department of Emergency to deliver meals to SF residents who have been tested positive with Coronavirus and do not have access to cooking facilities.
Residents are receiving breakfast, lunch and dinner by OTG creators. Variety is key!
Creators will be delivering pre-packaged, cold meals to Off the Grid's warehouse in San Francisco. OTG will then sort & deliver the meals to each household.
All creator meals are delivered to OTG on Monday, Wednesday or Friday.
Each person receives 2-3 items per meal type (breakfast lunch or dinner). See breakdown below:
|DELIVERY DATE||CONSUMPTION DATE(S):|
|Monday||Tuesday: Meal #1||Wednesday: Meal #2|
|Wednesday||Thursday: Meal #1||Friday: Meal #2|
|Friday||Saturday: Meal #1||Sunday: Meal #2||Monday: Meal #3|
- OTG will assign creator a meal type - breakfast, lunch or dinner
- Meal counts will be defined by OTG based off of the client's requests
- Creator must be able to accommodate dietary requests
- Menu items should include the following:
- List of ingredients
- Allergies & sensitivities - (Gluten, dairy, nuts, egg, sesame, soy)
- Heating instructions
- Items must be individually packed. Rectangular disposable containers are preferred.
- Food must be chilled after cooking and dropped off at 40°F or colder but should not be frozen. Food temps will be checked at the time of drop off. If the food is above 40°F, OTG will not accept the meals as it is no longer safe to serve
- You must bring individually wrapped utensils & large paper bags with handles. Do not pack your items in these bags
- Food Labels: You will be required to print & label each item. Label templates will be created and emailed by OTG by 6 PM the day before service. This is to accommodate any last minute changes made by the client. Labels will be need to printed by the creator on AVERY 2’x4’ blank shipping labels
- Specialty items need to be organized separately prior to drop off
- Please arrive on time. Food deliveries are scheduled with the residents & the client
- Call our warehouse lead when you arrive. Point of Contact information will be included in your final confirmation email that you receive the day before the drop off
- When you arrive onsite, you will be required to count and deliver items in cardboard boxes. If you do not have cardboard boxes, please bring containers that you don’t mind leaving behind and picking up at another time
- Food is counted and organized before arrival
- You will sign off on the following when you deliver (OTG will not count before sorting)
- Food temperature is 40 degrees or colder
- # of Meals
- Special dietary requests are labeled correctly & all delivered
- Accounting will begin processing payment the following Monday after your delivery
- Payments will be made electronically though Bill.com. If you need to update your banking information, please update directly through Bill.com