Creators are required to follow federal and local laws and regulations at all times during hours of operation.
Please be mindful of the following:
- Food and beverage vendors must always have a Certified Food Manager present during hours of operation. A Food Manger Certificate should be visible or handy.
- All staff involved in preparation, storage, and service of food must have a Food Handler's Card. Card(s) should be visible or handy.
- Health and fire (if applicable) permits must be visible or handy at all times.
- All foods served should be under proper temperature holding and handling conditions to ensure safety.
- All persons handling food are in good health and trained to safely prepare, store, and serve food to the public.
- Food shall not be prepared, stored, washed, or otherwise handled at home or a facility not permitted by your city or county health department.
- Latex gloves are BANNED due to allergy concerns. Use non-latex gloves.
Random inspections are expected and failure to comply could result in termination or suspension of your temporary event permit. Off the Grid will assess and grant approval to return on a case by case basis. Please be aware that fees are attached.
Temporary food events are required to comply with the National Park Service Public Health Guidelines. Please take time to read through the checklist attached below.
It is good practice to keep your permits and documents current. Maintain your documents and permits online in Infrastruckture. Keep hard copies of permits and decals on your truck at all times.
For questions or concerns, please reach out to Marissa Peters at firstname.lastname@example.org.