IMMEDIATE CLOSURE OF THE SERVICE WILL OCCUR IF ANY OF THE FOLLOWING VIOLATIONS ARE OBSERVED:
- Lack of hot/cold potable water on your truck
- Mechanical refrigeration unit not operating or maintaining proper temperature (add threshold)
- Unsanitary liquid waste being discharged from the vehicle onto the ground
- Presence or evidence of vermin, rodents, live pests, birds or animals
- Potential of communicable disease transmission by one or more food facility staff
- Lack of current environmental Health Permit
- If fire or other disaster has occurred in which the structural integrity of the truck has been compromised and/or contamination of the kitchen is to such an extent that an immediate public health risk exists
There may be other conditions not mentioned above which constitute an imminent health hazard to the public's health that cannot be immediately corrected and may lead to suspension of the contract.
FINAL WARNING WILL BE ISSUED IF THE FOLLOWING VIOLATIONS ARE OBSERVED:
- Lack of soap and towels in the vehicle for proper hand washing
- The vehicle is excessively dirty posing health and safety risk to food, utensils, employees or customers.
- Food stored in an unsanitary manner (stored directly on the floor, stored on trash cans, stored in handwashing or ware washing sink).
- Lack of sanitizer in vehicle
- Major temperature violations observed in multiple food items and/or equipment
If there are any violations that may not cause immediate health and safety risk but compromises health and safety codes in general, you would be required to correct those violations before your next shift:
- Expired Manager Food Safety Certificate
- Missing county health inspection reports
- Utensils/equipment in disrepair (damaged gaskets, rusted peelers, etc.
Although Santa Clara County approved bleach products to be used in the Food Truck, Google Food Team requires that we only use quat products that do not contain chlorine or bleach to clean countertops where food is prepped. Failure to use approved cleaning products may result in an additional violation fee.
YOU CANNOT USE
- Any bleach products
- Any items containing chlorine
- Only Ammonium (glass cleaner)
- Hand Sanitizer (this is not an approved cleaning supply)
- Water only (this does not disinfect)
YOU MUST USE
- *Quat cleansers
*Quats are generally surfactants with cationic (positive) charges. Due to their surfactant make-up, quats contribute cleaning power to their formulas. These products are low in toxicity and corrosivity making them user-friendly and simple.
Below are some examples of approved quat cleansers. You can purchase any brand, as long as it is quat. If you have any questions or you're not sure, contact your Creator Success Manager or inquire with any Off the Grid member onsite.
FOOD RELATED ILLNESS< INJURY OR CONTAMINATION:
If there are any reports of illness, injury or contamination related to your food, immediately inform Off The Grid team. We will work with you to conduct a proper investigation.
- The first step is to obtain the individual’s name, contact information, location and description of the illness, injury or contamination.
When two or more people get the same illness from the same contaminated food or drink, the event is called a foodborne illness outbreak.
- In case of a foodborne illness outbreak, Off The Grid, will lead the investigation and notify the appropriate stakeholders.
- If there is a statutory requirement or need to contact the Health Department or any other regulatory agency, Off The Grid will handle that communication on your behalf.