At Off The Grid, we care about each and every person in our food ecosystem and make it a priority to develop strong and valuable relationships that are built upon trust and transparency. Amongst other things, health and safety are two key elements that help us in maintaining our brand.
Click here to take look at the required health standards by Off the Grid.
We need to know if you are not feeling well or have an illness that can be passed on to your team members or customers. Always notify your manager, chef, or other person-in-charge if you experience any of the following symptoms or conditions:
- Jaundice - yellowing of the eyes or skin
- Sore throat with fever
- Persistent sneezing, coughing, or a runny nose
Please notify a CSM or onsite manager immediately if any of your employees are:
- Feeling sick or symptomatic employee (diarrhea, vomiting, sore throat with fever, jaundice, etc.) allowed to work.
- Have a boil, lesion, or an infected sore or cut that is open or draining on your hands, wrists, or the exposed areas of your arms, please notify your manager and cover it properly with a bandaid.
- Recently diagnosed with a food borne illness
- Exposed to a food borne illness outbreak or live with a person who is diagnosed with food borne illness or a person who attends or works where there is a food borne illness outbreak.
Reporting of these symptoms and conditions is one of the most important ways your team can help prevent food borne illness.