At Off The Grid, we care about each and every person in our food ecosystem and make it a priority to develop strong and valuable relationships that are built upon trust and transparency. Amongst other things, health and safety are two key elements that help us in maintaining our brand stronger.
Click here to take look at the required health standards by Off the Grid.
We need to know if you are not feeling well or have an illness that can be passed on to your team members or customers. Always notify your manager, chef, or other person-in-charge if you experience any of the following symptoms or conditions:
- Jaundice - yellowing of the eyes or skin
- Sore throat with fever
- Persistent sneezing, coughing, or a runny nose
Please notify your manager immediately with the following:
- Feeling sick or symptomatic employee (diarrhea, vomiting, sore throat with fever, jaundice, etc.) allowed to work.
- If you have a boil, lesion, or an infected sore or cut that is open or draining on your hands, wrists, or the exposed areas of your arms, please notify your manager and cover it properly with a bandaid.
- If you were recently diagnosed with a foodborne illness
- If you were exposed to a foodborne illness outbreak or live with a person who is diagnosed with foodborne illness or a person who attends or works where there is a foodborne illness outbreak.
Reporting of these symptoms and conditions is one of the most important ways you can help prevent foodborne illness.