Catering event invitations will be sent to your email and must be accepted or declined by logging into Infrastruckture.
Learn how here to avoid missing out on Off the Grid Catering opportunities.
Accepting an Invitation for a Catering Event
1. Log into Infrastruckture
2. Click on the calendar from the left navi
3. Scroll the calendar and find the event date or look for the BLUE ENVELOPE in the top left corner, and a status message with INVITED.
4. Simply click that event box and the event modal will pop out. Review the event details, and if you'd like to accept, click the accept button. If not, kindly respond by clicking decline.
Catering Event Invitations
- Date, location, time of event, arrival & departure times
- Menu items
- Amount of servings
- Price per serving
- Total payment
- Assigned event producer
Once you've clicked the accept button, confirm the response by clicking accept button once more in the next modal window.
Check out this video to walk you through these steps
What happens if I accept an invitation?
1. Once an invitation has been accepted, the assigned event producer will have to accept or decline on their end before you are added to the event.
2. An email notification will be received confirming or declining your invitation acceptance.
3. Once confirmed by the event producer, the event will show as booked on your calendar.