Off the Grid understands that as a business owner, you have a very busy schedule outside of our organization. To avoid regular cancellation fees, prior to the start of the season, you have a chance to submit dates you are not available as "conflict dates" in Infrastruckture. Follow these easy steps below to submit your conflict dates.
How to Submit a Conflict Date in IFK:
1. Login into Infrastruckture
2. Locate the date in your calendar and request a cancellation
3. Under "why you can't make it" select Other
4. Add under the notes section "Conflict Date"
5. At the bottom of the window module, select "if applicable, use my free cancellation" and check to approve cancellation policy terms.
6. Click submit request. Off the Grid will then process request.
To see a step by step video of conflict date submission process, please check out the attached video. For any questions on this process, please reach out to the event booking team or your Customer Success Manager.