Off the Grid understands that as business owner, you have a very busy schedule outside of our events. To avoid regular cancellation fees, prior to the start of the season, you have a chance to submit dates you are not available as "conflict dates" in Infrastruckture. Follow the easy steps below to submit your conflict dates. Per the General Agreement, conflict dates will never be accepted via email or over the phone. They must be submitted and approved through IFK.
How to Submit a Conflict Date in IFK:
1. Login into Infrastruckture
2. Locate the date in your calendar and request cancellation
3. Under "why you can't make it" select the Other
4. Add in the notes section "Conflict Date"
5. At the bottom of the module, select "if applicable, use my free cancellation" and check to approve cancellation policy terms.
6. Click submit request. Off the Grid will then process request.
To see a step by step video of conflict date submission process, please check out the attached video. For any questions on this process, please reach out to the event booking team or your Customer Success Manager.