When was the last time you went to a restaurant and ate with your eyes? If you don't know what this means, let me take you through the eyes of the Off the Grid customer.
We asked customers at our Markets how important it was to find new food items when visiting Off the Grid. Specifically, food items found through our website or mobile app.
- 45% expressed interest
- 37% expressed extreme interest
These insights are what sparked enhancements in this Menu feature. We want to help more customers uncovers Creators like you based on Menu Items via our mobile app and website.
Ultimately, we want to help you sell more!
Before we get started, here are two nuggets to remember.
Menus: A collection of food items stored in a group
Menu Items: The individual food items
To access food menus
- Click on the main menu on the top left corner
- Scroll down and click on Food Menus
- You are now viewing your Menu
Get acquainted with the Menu means before you get started
To view all menu items, click on the "all items" after you have selected your menu
2. Items will be separated by Categories for a faster way to organize
* Categories are a type of serving your food is considered (salad, main, appetizer, side, beverage, and dessert)
3. You can rename the category by click on the pencil next to your item
* Anytime you see the pencil, it means you can edit
The three lines in the menu allow you to click and drag to organize the menu items the way you like it
Quick editing within your menu is now possible by hovering your mouse over the three symbols next to your item.
Making edits is now easier than ever. Simply click on the arrows next to the menu and select your next move. The trash can appears in the menu and menu item, this allows you to delete.
Want to view your menu now? Visit us at offthegrid.com/creators and look for your business. You can also download the Off the Grid app on your mobile smartphone.