Occasionally, we have clients who want the mobile food experience without the food truck itself. To accommodate this, we offer Interior Catering service. These services typically do not allow for onsite cooking or open flame, therefore, it sometimes requires changes to the standard menu.
You may notice that arrival times for Interior services are between 1 and 1.5 hours prior to service time. Interior services tend to be more labor intensive so we want to ensure you have the proper time to set up.
Each Vendor is responsible for creating a clean and professional setup. Below is a general checklist of items to remember when preparing for an Interior Service.
- Table: 2-3 tables (6ft or 8ft recommended) depending on your items and service style
- Table Linen: floor length to hide any items that are stored under the tables during service. We recommend a 90 x 156” linen (Sufficient for 8ft table).
- Cart: Service locations are not always close to your vehicle. Please bring a cart to transport your equipment. We recommend rope or bungees to secure the items.
- Hot Box or Coolers: Depending on menu items and duration of service, please be prepared with equipment to maintain the serving temperature of food.
- Ice: If necessary for menu items or beverages.
- Electric Chafers: If you need to keep an item warm and cannot use a hot box, we recommend electric chafers. Electric Chafers do require a lot of power. Please check with your venue to ensure you do not blow a fuse.
- Decor: We recommend adding signage or decor to showcase your brand.
- Menu signage or menu board: Please notate any dietary restrictions on your menus
- Extension Cord & Surge Protector: please keep cords neatly kept and away from foot traffic. Cords are not allowed to be placed between doorways or walk ways.
- Serving Utensils: Must be compostable
- Cutlery: Must be compostable
- Plateware * To-go containers: Must be compostable
- Napkins: Must be compostable
THE CORE FOUR PRACTICES
Clean - Wash Hands & Surfaces Often
Separate - Do Not Cross Contaminate
Cook - Cook to Safe Internal Temperatures Download the Cook Temperature Fact Sheet
Chill - Refrigerate Promptly Download the Chill Fact Sheet
Onsite Code of Conduct
Interior Services are typically inside corporate buildings where vendors are required to have identification to be on the premise. When you arrive please check in immediately with your point of contact for direction. Staff Members are not permitted to roam the premise outside of their service area and the nearby restrooms.
SAMPLE PHOTOS | INTERIOR SERVICE
Build/bring a custom cart or add floor-length linens and branding to a table setup