All Off The Grid Creator documents that are uploaded must be valid official documents. Temporary documents may be approved for a short period of time. These include receipts for business licenses and temporary city issued health inspections. It is still the Creator's responsibility to provide the updated official document once received. Expired documents may make you ineligible to serve at the affected location.
*Tip: This feature works better on a desktop computer using Chrome.
To upload a document on OTG Platform
- Log into your OTG Platform account
- Click the top left corner to view main menu
- Scroll down and click on Document Grid
- The window to your right will appear that looks just like the photo below
- To view all counties , click on All locations
The document grid will generate from county to city specific. This requirement depends entirely on the city and county where the event is takin place. Some events that are on Federal property sometimes don't require city specific, only a general health permit from any county. You can view what documents are required for each event on the locations section of OTG Platform.
- Click on the far left arrows of each county/city to drop down
- A message will appear next to the document to alert if you are compliant
- To view the document on file, click on the eye
- To upload a document click on the arrow pointing up
- To edit a document click on the pencil
- To delete document, click on the trashcan inside of the red square
When you are ready to upload
- If you are not sure if the document is the correct one, you can preview the sample document by clicking on the orange square located on the bottom left
- Choose file to upload, you can also drag the file to the "choose file" section
- Make sure the document category is the correct one before you proceed to the next step
- Type in document expiration date
- If you have multiple trucks, please go to the next step
- If you only have one truck, please click save
Note: Make sure you select the truck you are uploading the document for within OTG Platform.
A member of our team will verify that the documents are compliant, and approve it. The pending warning will reaming until someone verifies the information. If you find that your document has been rejected, please contact Customer Success to find out why.
When your document has finally been approved, it will appear in green. You can also lookout to see what documents may be expiring soon to update them before your next Market participation.
Remember that document compliance is very important to participate in our events. You may run the risk to be removed from an event and be fined if you are not fully compliant.