Cancellation Policy and Fees
- During the Market Season, one cancellation of a scheduled Market shift is permitted without a penalty fee for each Market Creator participates in, if Creator provides at least 72 hours notice submitted via their Infrastruckture account. Cancellation requests are only considered approved once reviewed and accepted by Off the Grid via Infrastruckture. More than one cancellation, including, but not limited to, mechanical problems may be denied or billed in accordance with the below cancellation fees. Three or more cancellations during the Market Season may result in the termination of this Agreement or any Market Schedule Agreement.
- Off the Grid reserves the right to refuse Creator’s request for absence from scheduled participation in a Market in order to maintain consistency. Should a cancellation be refused, a Creator is expected to honor their shift commitment confirmed in the Infrastruckture. Should a Creator not be able to fulfill the shift commitment, cancellation fees for under 72 hour notice will apply.
- Cancellation Fees
- Notice from Creator of a canceled Market shift at least 72 hours prior to the scheduled shift beginning. $100 per missed scheduled shift.
- Notice from Creator of a canceled shift under 72 hours prior to the scheduled shift beginning. $200 fee will be billed.
- Cancellation of a shift due to Health Department Suspension or Permit Revocation: $200 per missed shift within 72 hours, and $250 per missed shift thereafter within a consecutive fourteen-day period starting from the first missed scheduled shift.
- Transfer of Ownership causing inability to participate in contracted schedule: $250 per missed shift during a consecutive fourteen day period starting from the first missed schedule shift.