Off the Grid is always looking for ways to make the journey at our markets effortless so you can concentrate on what matters the most, making memories. This is why this year we have partnered with Apple Pay to make paying easy, faster, and tech-forward. After all, Off the Grid was born in San Francisco Bay, home some of the biggest tech champions of the world.
A customer journey is: From the moment a customer searches your business, to the moment you are completing that sale with your Guest. A journey is more than a transaction, it's an experience.
Benefits of ApplePay
- Lines will move faster since payment will process within 10 seconds
- More time connecting with the Guest, opportunity to upsell
- No chargebacks when using ApplePay because of secure payment
- The same rate using a credit card
- Provide a memorable experience for the Guest using Technology
- Showcase San Francisco Bay in one event (community, GGB, Technology, Food, Great people)
What we need from you:
- Full commitment to participate in this partnership (Apple Pay required at all markets)
- Must have an NFC friendly POS
- NFC is the chip card reader. If you accept chip cards, you have NFC
- If you are using square and can take a chip card reader, you are also able to accept Apple
- If you are unsure of what hardware you have, please contact CSM
- If you don’t have the appropriate hardware, inform CSM
- Apple will require data of all contactless payments & card transactions simply for reporting. No credit card numbers, emails, or names will be shared
APPLE PAY OFFERS AT MARKETS
A market supervisor will ensure you have ApplePay collateral on your truck or at your Cubert. This will either be a POS Apple Pay stick on your service window or a blade sign posted on your Cubert. If you don't have one, please let the supervisor know. If you need a replacement, please let the supervisor on site know.
Fort Mason Center Apple Pay Offers
Creators will be chosen to provide a discount each week. Please make sure you confirm with the events team when you are selected! On the day of the event, there will be a wind master by your mobile asset letting guests know that your business is the offer of the day. Please provide the market supervisor with your discount amount at the end of the night.
At the end of your shift, please provide the market supervisor with the number of discounts. This amount will be deducted on your market fees. You should see the breakdown on your invoice. If you see a discrepancy, please reach out to CSM.
Apple Pay Support
APPLE PAY FOR GUESTS
Add a card on your iPhone
- Go to Wallet and tap .
- Follow the steps to add a new card. Watch the demo to see how it works. If you're asked to add the card that you use with iTunes, cards on other devices, or cards that you’ve recently removed, choose them, then enter the card security codes.
- Tap Next. Your bank or card issuer will verify your information and decide if you can use your card with Apple Pay. If your bank or issuer needs more information to verify your card, they'll ask you for it. When you have the information, go back to Wallet and tap your card.
- After your bank or issuer verifies your card, tap Next. Then start using Apple Pay.
Get help adding your card to Wallet.
Video by Apple Pay. Click here to view more.