Fort Mason Center operates rain or shine. If the market is deemed unsafe to operate due to weather conditions, we will notify creators prior to the event date.
Off the Grid may decide to implement a rain schedule with a modified layout. If so, the rain schedule will be communicated prior to any weather event.
Creators are expected to show up for each scheduled FMC shift during the season. If for any reason there is a need to cancel your shift, please be aware of Off the Grid's cancellation policy below.
*ALL CANCELLATIONS MUST BE DONE IN INFRASTRUCKTURE. LEARN HOW HERE!
A Creator is allowed one free cancellation of a scheduled FMC event with a 15 day advanced notice. Any additional cancellations including but not limited to mechanical problems may be denied or billed in accordance with the cancellation fees.
Two (2) or more cancellations of any kind during the contract season may result in the termination of your contract at Off the Grid’s sole discretion.
- You are allowed 1 cancellation per season at no cost, as long as you give us at least 15 days notice prior to the event.
- Cancellations requests with less than 15 days notice will be charged $250
- Additional cancellations will be charged $250 per cancellation.
- Cancellation of a shift due to Health Department Suspension or Permit Revocation: $250 per missed shift within 72 hours, and $250 per missed shift thereafter within a consecutive fourteen-day period starting from the first missed scheduled shift.
- Transfer of Ownership causing inability to participate in the contracted schedule: $250 per missed shift during a consecutive fourteen day period starting from the first missed schedule shift.
- If a Creator decides to not honor the remaining amount of the contract, the Creator will be billed $250 per missed shift until the end of the season.
*Note - Submitted absence requests will be permitted on a first come first served basis. Requests may be denied due to the volume of requests. Limited requests will be permitted on large festival weekends such as Outside Lands, Eat Real, Hardly Strictly Bluegrass, Bottle Rock, NorCal Night Market, and the San Francisco Street Food Festival.