What happens if it rains?
The market operates rain or shine. If the Market is deemed unsafe to operate due to Weather Conditions we will notify creators prior to the event date.
Off the Grid may decide to implement a rain schedule with a modified layout. If so, the rain schedule will be communicated prior to any weather event.
Am I allowed any absences throughout the season?
ALL CANCELLATIONS MUST BE DONE THROUGH INFRASTRUCKTURE
One cancellation of a scheduled FMC Event shift is permitted without a penalty fee if Creator provides at least 30 days notice to Off the Grid of the cancellation. Any additional cancellations including, but not limited to, mechanical problems may be denied or billed in accordance with the below cancellation fees. Two (2) or more cancellations during the Contract Season of any kind may result in the termination of this Agreement at Off the Grid’s sole discretion.
- Submitted absence requests will be permitted on a first come first served basis. Requests may be denied due to volume of requests. Limited requests will be permitted on large festival weekends such as Outside Lands, Eat Real, Hardly Strictly Bluegrass, Bottle Rock and the San Francisco Street Food Festival.
- Cancellation Fees: Cancellations done under 30 days prior to the event, will be charged $250
- You are allowed 1 cancellation per season at no cost, as long as you give us 30 days or more notice prior to the event.
- Cancellations given under 30 days prior to event will be charged $250
- If you already used a free cancellation this season at FMC, you will be charged $250 per cancellation.
- Cancellation of a shift due to Health Department Suspension or Permit Revocation: $250 per missed shift within 72 hours, and $250 per missed shift thereafter within a consecutive fourteen-day period starting from the first missed scheduled shift.
- Transfer of Ownership causing inability to participate in contracted schedule: $250 per missed shift during a consecutive fourteen day period starting from the first missed schedule shift.
- If a Creator decides to not honor the remaining amount of the contract, the Creator will be billed $250 per missed shift until the end of the season.
What happens if I am late?
If you arrive after the designated arrival time, a $50 late fee will be enforced.