- Create connections and drive conversation; initiate playful interactions
- Amplify creator stories; deliver on Off the Grid promise of helping creators achieve their business goals
- Act as an aggregator of content and connector of fans with topics of interest
Tips & tricks (help us feature you!):
- Tag @offthegridsf and #offthegridsf in your posts — we monitor all mentions and are always looking to feature quality content from our creator community (plus, as best practice add a location i.e. Fort Mason Center and up to 30 hashtags to each post increase your engagement)
- Aesthetic matters — when taking food shots, ensure you have a clean workspace free of clutter and that dishes are presented in a way that represents how YOU want your brand to be perceived. You don't have to be a professional photographer either – great things can be achieved with an iPhone in natural light.
- If your business is nearing a significant milestone i.e. adding a truck to your fleet, opening a brick & mortar, or overhauling your menu — let us know! We want to be part of documenting your journey and touting your successes.
- Send tips to firstname.lastname@example.org
Food & Beverage Programming
- Off the Grid regularly features creators in our weekly newsletters, distributed to 42K subscribers throughout the Bay Area — share your digital imagery with us so we can highlight you!
- If you have an FMC menu item that would pair well with a Gin, Vodka, Tequila or Bourbon cocktail let us know!
- Send items with ingredient details to email@example.com
First Fridays with BFF.fm & March Programming:
- Off the Grid is excited showcase local, up-and-coming guest DJs (on the first Friday of each month) in partnership with BFF.fm, a non-profit Internet radio station based in San Francisco that aims to support emerging and underground artists.
- March 9th - Bay Area Derby will roll through the event to promote their new home, the Palace of Fine Arts.
- March 16 - We’ll be celebrating St Patrick’s early, with pop up Irish Dancers and a special beer from Magnolia Brewing.
- March 23 - We are working to have players from the UC Berkeley Basketball team on hand to challenge guests at pop-a-shot.
- March 30 - March Madness continues, with OTG FMC hosting UC Berkeley for the pop-a-shot finale.
Do you have a marketing associate? We’d love to meet them. Tell them to give us a shout at firstname.lastname@example.org