Dates, Times, Etc...
- What is the duration of the season?
Fort Mason Center runs every Friday from March 2nd-October 26th
- What is the total number of events?
There are 35 events in the season
- What type of Permitting do I need to participate?
- California Sellers Permit
- GOGA TFE Application
- Bay Area Health Permit (Alameda, SF, Contra Costa, San Mateo, Santa Clara, Marin)
- Food Safety Manager Certificate
- What are the set up times for Creator?
- Tent- Arrive between 2:00pm-2:30pm (1:30pm on opening night)
- Trucks- Arrive by 3:00pm-3:30pm (2:30pm on opening night)
- Ready for Service by 4:30pm (4:00pm on opening night)
- Service Begins at 5:00pm
- What are the service hours of Fort Mason Center?kt
- How many people attend each night?
- What are the estimated covers per Creator?
Varies on a week to week basis but we send Market Shift Reminders with estimated Median (sales) for each event based off of weekly sales trends. Creators average between 400-600 covers and upwards of 800 at season peak. Ticket times are suggested to stay within 5-10 minutes per order max. Busiest times are between 6:00pm-9:00pm
- How many creators are participating in the 2018 season?
There are 23 weekly food creators participating in the 2018 season
- Who will be the main point of Contact?
The Market Supervisor will be your point of contact and can be reached at 415-622-5191 for same day inquiries.