Insights gives you the opportunity to sort through your sales summaries in a more customizable way. Yay! You can filter the summaries two ways, by date range and/or location. Learn how to use Insights below.
1. Login into the Creator App
2. Click Insights
3. The default filter will be "Last Week" + "All Locations
4. To change the date range, select the date range. filter. You can select the following date ranges:
You have the option to filter by custom date range. Just select the first date and the last date that you want to include in the date range. Then click save.
5. Sales Summary will then update based off of the selected filter. Filter is now set to "Last Event"
6. You can also add or filter just by the location. Booked locations will only show up here & they will be listed by the geographic region. (SF, North Bay, Peninsula, South Bay, East Bay)
Select location and click save.
Once the filters are selected, you will see the summary for the selected events. Enjoy!
For questions on Insights, reach out to Marissa at Marissa.email@example.com