Payment history allows you to view the market share after participation. It also gives you status on the process of the payment. History of cancellation fees will also appear in this portal with the fee associated to the event.
To access payments history:
- Log into Infrastruckture using your username and password
- Click on the top left hand side to go to menu
- Scroll down to Finance & Accounting, click on payment history
Navigating through payment history
Event Name: The market where the payment took place
Event Date: The date of the market
Event Type: Type of market
Payment Type: Type of market payment
Total: Total sold at each market
Status: Quick status view of payment process
Updated: Last activity on the payment
Filter through payments
In this filter, you can access the different types of payments and their statuses by service asset. If you have multiple mobile assets, the filter will allow you to choose which asset you would like to see.
No Slip Collected: No payment slip was collected at the Market
Slip Collected: Slip has been collected at Market and it's on file
Data Recorded: Payment information has been input on Infrastruckture, no payment has processed
Payment Processing: Payment is in the process through Infrastruckture and may show up as pending on your bank
Payment Error: There was a problem with the payment that was deducted from your ACH, please contact a Creator Success Manager or click more details on your payment details
Payment Error (Retrying): There was a problem with the payment that was deducted from your ACH, the system is attempting to retry this payment
Payment Success: Payment has been successfully paid to Off the Grid and is not closed
Slips and Status
Slips allow you to view the payment in detail, including the status from the moment you check into a market.
To access a slip:
- Click on the gray square with lines to your far right corner in payment history (see image above)
- A window will pop up with detailed information about that market
- Summary charges will show the market participation fee and revenue share
- This will automatically be deducted from the bank institution we have on file
- If something does not seem right, please reach out to email@example.com
- Click ok to exit
To continue with Status click on ''more details"
Navigating through status:
Event in progress: Starts from the minute you check in at a market
Slip Collected: Happens when a market supervisor has collected the end of shift slip
Data Recorded, Scheduled for Processing: As soon as a supervisor enters the slip data and a processing schedule is set
Payment Processing: The money is on it’s way
Payment Success: We have fully received the payment
Note: If a slip is not recovered at the end of the night, there will be zero activity after ‘’event in progress”. A fee of $525 will be processed if failed to turn in slip at the end of the market.
Filtering through payment history will help you to find a transaction easily.
- To filter through a payment, click on the cone lines located on the top right corner
- A window will pop up prompting you to customize your search
- After selecting preferred filters, click filter
- All payments associated with your selection will generate
- To delete filters click on the filter icon again
- Click reset, then X located at the top right corner to exit screen