In this article, we'll show you how to enable 2FA or Two Factor Authentication with your login. 2FA offers an added layer of security with your account. It requires a password and username , with and added layer of an additional token. This token can be obtained through Google Authenticator.
To Enable Two Factor Authentication
1. Go to the profile settings. Click the Kebab and click then settings located at the top right.
2. Click "Edit" for the Account Login.
3. You'll see a toggle button for TWO FACTOR AUTHENTICATION. Click on that toggle to enable this feature.
4. You'll be prompted by a pop out window to scan the QR. You can use any TOTP base app, but we prefer that you use Google Authenticator. You can find the links to the app at the bottom of the page.
5. Once you have the app up, and scan the QR code, you'll be given a token to input. Once you input the token you'll enable Two Factor Authentication. Please don't use spaces when entering the token.
6. Once you've clicked verify and enable, you can log out to test this. Try logging back in. Please keep in mind, using the Google Login will bypass this feature. You'll need to use the Username and Password Field to go through the 2FA process.
To Disable Two Factor Authentication
To turn it off, simply go back to the account information edit in your profile settings at the top right.
Simply toggle `OFF` the Two Factor Authentication.
You'll be prompted to confirm to disable the feature.
You can find more resources around Google's 2 Factor Authentication here:
You can download the Google Authenticator application: