In this article, we'll show you how to place a cancellation request for an event through the sample screencast.
You can cancel for an event using the request cancellation feature within the event box in the calendar modal.
You can watch this screencast here: https://goo.gl/yRwdwV
1. Search for your booked event in the calendar (noted as event booked, green color). You can use the filter tool to quickly view only events that are booked.
2. Click the event box, and then when the modal window loads, click the `Request Cancellation` button.
3. Complete the cancellation by filling out the form. Please note the Why Can't you make it section is required, and the notes/comment section is required when selecting `Other`.
4. Select 1 Option for utilizing a free cancellation here.
Then Select the Check box to agree to the terms.
Click save/submit to submit the cancellation, then confirm the request by click save/submit in the next window.
5. You'll see a green success message at the top right corner, this message will indicate your request has gone through to the event admin.
You'll also see your requested cancel event with a status change to `CANCEL PENDING` highlighted with the grill marks.
6. Confirm your request by clicking the event box again, you should see the message in the pop out event modal window `A Cancellation Has been requested for this event. Waiting for an Event Organizer to Confirm.
7. If you'd like to cancel your cancellation request, simply click on `WITHDRAW REQUEST`.
For More Information, Please follow this to view the how to video on submitting a cancellation request: